Sunday, July 06, 2008 | By: babedevil

Sweet Day...

Finally went to Ikea after longing to for a very long time. Bought some stuff and put them in the car coz still wanna walk around The Curve...and that's when my day turned sweeter....

*happy sigh* Well, some of my friends have always asked the question "Why are you still single???", "When are you gonna get a bf?". The answer has always been "When I am good and ready to get a bf, I will get a bf!", or "I just haven't found the right person who makes me wanna get into that relationship mumbo jumbo yet."

Well, I made a promise to a couple of friends (don't know if they still remember it though...it was said just in passing...) and now I'm keeping that promise....

I Found Him!!!


*giggles* Yup, it became official today. Well sort of la...we had a sorta failed take off a couple of days ago...But then, it's all good. Turns out it's a good date too, easy to remember...06/07/08

My irritability threshold was significantly higher today, couldn't seem to get mad even when people stepped on my shoes (I really don't like that coz my shoes are already gonna come apart at the slightest pressure :s) Ahhh...I still get butterflies in my tummy whenever I think back on today.

Can't stop smiling!!! :D

<3
<3
<3

0 comments: