Friday, July 25, 2008 | By: babedevil

Meet The Parents

BabyLern asked me to join him and his parents for dinner last night. My first reaction was most probably like this:




OMG...he suddenly sprang this on me when I least expected it, even told his parents that I'm coming along already. Crap, was freaking out, wondering if I was dressed appropriately, or if I looked ok...after all, first impressions DO matter...I was seriously panicking there, so much that BabyLern said that I didn't have to go if I didn't want to. But hey, I have to get it over and done with sooner or later right? They were already expecting me anyway...So what the heck...just let me hyperventilate a bit more, then I'm ready...








It turned out ok I guess...We went to Manhattan Fish Market. BabyLern and I ordered the Premium Fish Catch Whole Fish Platter from their 'Strictly For Sharing' menu...They seriously gave a whole fried fish. Yucks, I hate eating stuff with the bones still attached, probably coz I'm too lazy to take the time to remove them...would recommend the Manhattan Seafood Platter For Two instead, or if you like their fried mushrooms (which are really good) try the Fishermen's Giant Fried Platter, I think it comes with more servings of prawns also.

I kept asking BabyLern if his parents said anything bout me after the dinner...Gosh, it's like sitting for exams liddat...No wait, I think exams are less stressful... O.o

0 comments: