Sunday, July 20, 2008 | By: babedevil

The Parents Know

BabyLern finally told his Dad bout us yesterday, or more like his Dad asked if he was seeing anyone. Either way, now his Dad knows (which means his Mum will know too, I guess...?). So today I decided to tell Mumi as well. Did it over breakfast. Dadi wasn't there though. Mumi didn't really show much reaction, just asked who it was. And she still remembered BabyLern from when he came over the other day.

Later on at home, SissyDear and I were sitting in the living room, and I told her that I had already told Mumi bout the boyfriend thingy. And for some reason she shouted "Mi! Stephanie has got a boyfriend already!" -_-'' That time Mumi was in the kitchen. Dadi was there with Mumi also, so I guess he heard. Mumi just said "Ya, I know. He came over the other day. Nice boy." So I guess BabyLern just got Mumi's approval...?

But Dadi didn't say anything. That's coz he's, well, he's just Dadi....he doesn't say much, especially when it comes to his daughters' love lives. I guess it's just coz he's the only guy in the family. But I think he's gonna ask Mumi a million questions later. Hehehe....Dadi is so cute sometimes! *heart*

6 comments:

CincauHangus.com said...

getting married soon?

babedevil said...

wah...so soon meh??? girlfriend more fun, wife more hard work... :p

Anonymous said...

gratz.. :D

babedevil said...

hehe...thanks travis :)

jAmEs said...

when u going to intro 2 me, i will filter him for u ... jst joking nia :p

i am sure you have chose your right one

have a wonderful relationship

babedevil said...

Hi james!!! *waves* Long time no c!!! Thanks for the wishes ya! :D