Friday, July 04, 2008 | By: babedevil

Celcom Commercial

Last month, someone I know couldn't make it for a Celcom commercial shoot coz it starts at night; sometimes these commercial shoots can drag on for 12 hours and she was worried bout that. So she asked me to replace her. The pay was RM100, so why not right? But I was inwardly praying that the shoot won't take long coz I had to work the next morning...I damn hero rite? -_-''

The shoot was supposed to take place at 9.30pm in Cineleisure Damansara. Arrived there on the dot, but as usual, nothing started yet...Met AaronH, JohnJohn, and Edward there also...So hung around with them at McDs. I actually brought my big assed reference book with me coz I had an assignment to submit in 3 days, and I haven't started a thing! Really, really hero....*double swt*

The shoot finally started at around 11.30pm or 12am. Was so tired, coz I had been working the whole day. Luckily all they required me to do was sit in the cinema and pretend to watch a movie while eating popcorn. Managed to sleep a while while they were setting up some stuff in between also. And guess what? It ended half an hour later! Damn fast rite???!!! Woot!!! I was paid on the spot. So basically I went to Cineleisure just to collect RM100...hehehe....

Left Cineleisure and drove like a mad woman back home. I was so sleepy, all I wanted to do was go home and crash (eh, that sounded wrong....not my car la...crash on the bed...) So that's why:

Cineleisure -> Puchong Dalam Dalam = +- 20 minutes

'Keng' leh.....!

OOooo!!! And here's my commercial which I found recently. It's already airing on TV!

I'm the one sitting behind the main character with the 'fro in the cinema....When he moves his head towards the monkey for a kiss you can see me, the girl who's looking kinda bored...Eh, I was sleepy ok!!!!

0 comments: