Saturday, July 05, 2008 | By: babedevil

Me Is Bad Daughter...

Was surfing in the living room as usual. DadDi walked past and saw my Hershey's Kissables, which I just got yesterday, next to PinkLappie.

DadDi: "What's that?"
Me: "What's what?" *looks around*
"That..." *points to the silver pack of chocs*
"Oh, that....they're chocolates." (oh crap, shouldn't have said that)
*smiles and holds out his hand* (SEE!!! Told you so!!!)
"Erm, kenot!!!"
"Why not???"
"Erm...coz....coz they're mine!"
"......" *goes upstairs*

Sorry la Di....but I also keberatan wanna eat them myself! I buy you your own chocolates ok???

But then again, my Kissables have an expiry date...if tak makan, a bit wasted rite? Hmmm...maybe I should eat one whenever I'm lonely, medicine for the lonely heart....means that I should have finished the whole pack by now... -_-''

0 comments: