Wednesday, July 02, 2008 | By: babedevil

Steamboat buffet!!!

Been craving for tom yam sup for quite some time. And what better place to satisfy my craving than at a steamboat buffet where you can get unlimited supply! The only place I know which has a buffet spread at affordable prices is at Yuen Restaurant (at least I think that's the name...) in Sunway. So been bugging SorryWrongNumber bout it for quite some time already. Was supposed to go with the 3 guys after the last exam paper on Friday, but I had a last minute sisters-berbonding session that night, so had to cancel with the guys. Coffee looked so dejected when he found out that the makan session was canceled...Sorry Coffee! My bad!

Today the stars must all be alligned, coz we're going to makan steamboat buffet tonight!!! *drool* SingingMan won't be with us coz he's back in his hometown, but I managed to rope in CincauAaron...Hmm, must try to psych him into going to Malacca with us also!!!

~lalalaa~ Steamboat buffet! Steamboat buffet! Can't wait!

0 comments: