Tuesday, June 05, 2007 | By: babedevil

Weird maid

Today seriously not my day la. Class ended at 6 and I thought of going to BigSissy's place to take a nap while waiting to pick SissyDear up. Went there, rang the bell, waited, but no one opened the door. Rang the bell again, waited again, but still nothing. Repeat a few times then got fed up and decided to call BigSissy's handphone. WTF, never pick up the phone pulak. By then it had started to rain already. Tried the bell a few more times and in the end gave up and went back to the car. Then drove back to college. Sohai, waste my time only. BigSissy couldn't have brought the maid out rite? If she had, she would have told me. Aiya, that maid also got a bit of problem 1 la...The other day SissyDear came to pick me up, rang the bell a few times but the maid didn't open the door. I was upstairs and wondering why the maid still haven't opened the door. I thought maybe the maid busy or something, so I went out of the room to look. I saw the maid running towards the door, but when she heard the room door open she just froze there. She stood there doing nothing for a while. When I came downstairs, she turned to me and said "Oh, Kak Irina ke?". Like duh, go and check it out lah if you don't know who is at the door. For what stand there doing nothing while the bell rings? Haih...

0 comments: