Sunday, June 10, 2007 | By: babedevil

UVNation Pt 1

Ok, I'm gonna keep this post as short as possible coz it's freakin 3am in de mornin n I'm damn freakin tired. Just got back from UVNation n after-party-yum-cha-session, n now I'm blogging while removing my makeup so dat later I can just jump into bed n snore till tmr today morn afternoon evening. Ok, here's wat happened:

Got 2 1U at around 4pm. Parked at B2 Rainforest. Ok cool, we're (was with CincauAaron n Celine) in de rite zone coz I hav 2 collect my tickets at 4th floor Rainforest. Walked up like damn freakin banyak escalators. "Y on earth didn't we take de elevator?!" Finally, reached 3rd floor, saw tables with "Ticketing Area" signs. Eh? I tot I was supposed 2 go up 2 4th floor? Ok watever, went n asked de lady at de table for my tix, n she said come back in half an hour. Babi, walked all de way up so fast 4 nothing. Then walked all de way 2 old wing to find Starbucks coz we din know if there was 1 in new wing. Ordered our drinks (my Banana JavaChip was damn bloody sweet) n sat there till like 5 sumthin. EmilyBoo was still waiting 4 StanTheMan 2 pick her up. So we went back up 2 collect my tix. ~ok this is seriously taking 2 long~

Collected tix, went window shopping, went back up at 6 sumthin, started lining up 2 get in. EmilyBoo still not here yet. Poor girl, they're gonna b stuck in de huge massive jam outside 1U. Finally got in at 7 sumthin. Security asked 2 check my IC. Wah, I look so young ah??? *blush* Went 2 main arena, not many ppl there yet. Me n Celine needed 2 go pee pee again real bad n we didn't wanna use de portable loos, so we went back down 2 de shopping complex. did our business n went back into de dance arena. Finally EmilyBoo, StanTheMan n Alex joined us. Babi, they wore white! Forgot bout de UV lights thingy....Jalan here, jalan there, n was just standing around like orang bodoh, coz who de hell parties when it's still light outside???!!! ~fuck it, dis is taking 2 long...I'll continue tmr or sumthin, gonna go snooze now~

0 comments: