Monday, June 25, 2007 | By: babedevil

Emo, emo, emo...

Been staying up really late these few days weeks, all because of this stupid Taiwanese show on Astro AEC that I'm watching ('It Started With A Kiss', seriously not recommending this to anyone). Stupid, stupid show...the girl is so weird looking, the guy is not even that good looking, but somehow I just can't help myself! I'm a sucker for those 'girl meets guy, girl likes guy, guy sort of likes her but doesn't wanna show it' kinda shows. And I wasn't even planning to watch it! When you put a remote control in a bored TV addict's hands, shit happens.

And OMFG, the female lead character is so irritating. It's like she's so tak malu when it comes to chasing the guy. And her tactics not like to say works also. Makes her look so pathetic (cringe-in-mortification kind of pathetic)....The show airs at 9 pm but I usually have to catch the rerun at 2.30 am coz I'm watching my Chinese show on Wah Lai Toi at that time (can you say 'TV addict'???).

So now I'm going to classes looking like a zombie, hardly acknowledging anyone, and giving monosyllabic replies. Just excuse me when I'm emo-ing there by myself, it's nothing personal...Don't go and silently emo me back ya...

I still luv you guys...MUAX!!!

0 comments: