Friday, June 08, 2007 | By: babedevil

Blablabla #6

I'm feeling so weird today. Came back from gym at nearly 2pm, then for some reason I started surfing while standing up...got chair but dun wanna sit, sot adi la me. Stood there for like, nearly half an hour if you can believe it. Finally sat down, then MaidYun came and gossiped with me for another half an hour. Then went back to surfing (sitting down). Now, it's 4-something pm, and I still haven't bathed yet. Feel so sticky now...having a discussion with Celine and CincauAaron bout tomorrow's UVNation (by the way people, I'm giving de other ticket to Celine). Then now Bryan is asking me to go to Maison...so tempted, haven't been there before, but I already made plans...oh,well...another day la Bryan! Yay!!! I'm going to UVNation!!! Ok, I seriously need a bath now...

P.S : LCA didn't show up again today...sigh....

0 comments: