Monday, June 11, 2007 | By: babedevil

UVNation Pt 2


Ok, continuation:


Quite empty when we got in...duh, still bright so de vampires not out yet...


Things finally picked up n every1 started dancing. Dat time DJ Desire was on de decks. She played quite a good set, but I can't really dance 2 Tech-House n Techno 4 very long (I'm more of an R&B person), so we headed over to Urban Room. But they weren't playing R&B yet, so we just sat at the side for a while. Hung around just enjoying de music, then we went 2 get drinks. N you know de damn bloody fucking thing???!!! We were supposed 2 get coupons n redeem those for drinks, but WTH, there was only like 1 girl there selling the coupons. Eh, hello....this is an event where an estimated 20k people are supposed 2 attend, n you only station 1 girl there to sell coupons???!!! *grumble grumble* *push push* Finally got de coupons for our drinks. Went 2 de bar n I heard some people saying that there was no more beer. Like, WTF??!! It was only 10 or 11 sumthin n you guys ran out of beer??!!! Then de girl behind de counter said that de beer is on de way, but it won't be cold. Double WTF!!! Who likes 2 drink warm beer???!!! Talk about poor planning...couldn't de organisers anticipate the crowd size n sufficiently prepare enough drinks??? Luckily, my vodka sprite was still available, thank god! Cool bartender gave me equal parts of vodka n sprite. Usually they only give 1/4 liquour n de rest mixer. Luv you man!!! Drank up n was feeling REAL good. So I dragged de rest of de gang back on de dance floor. Benny Benassi finally came on with lots of fireworks (like, real, exploding, colourful fireworks) but we could only hear it. And de damn malu thing was, right after he came on and all that fireworks display, technical error pulak. I'm not sure whose fault it is la, but I don't think it was Benny's. WAKAKAKA, you have an international DJ coming 2 Malaysia n your equipment crashes??? Oh, so damn memalukan. Poor Benny....haha....they finally got it fixed, Benny played, every1 happy. Oh, n I sort of seriously, m not 2 say really absolutely positively have fond feelings for shufflers. One, they hog de whole dance floor. Two, they can practically dance all nite, ergo they hog de dance space de whole nite. Three, you can't flirt dance with a shuffler, so you can never pick up any cute shuffler guys. Four, they stomp, not step, STOMP on other people's feet. Bloody assholes....I have bruises all over my feet already.


Main arena when DJ Desire was spinning



This was at Urban "Room", I think...



Alex De Ghost!!! EEEEEKK!!!



Met a couple of people dat nite. Nick, StanTM's fren; Jasper; Marcus, his gf Junee Foo (who turned out 2 b StanTM's 'khai mui', small world), Syami, Gigi, n Edwin (I think I saw Gary too); Point Blanc, dat 'Ipoh Mali' guy (I didn't even know who he was at 1st, until EmilyBoo mentioned dat song *blush*. I took a pic with him!);




Me and Point (mind u, it was taken rite b4 we left n I was all sweaty from all dat dancing)


n OMFG, I saw Ooi Yee Ker also!!! Haven't seen her since secondary school. Didn't talk 2 her though, she was working 4 de event n was very busy.

We finally left about 1 sumthin, went 2 Jasima at TTDI for 'yum cha'. Heard EmilyBoo ordering Indomee Double. Haven't eaten dinner yet n haven't ordered a double before so I ordered dat too, thinking dat it was just cooked using 2 packets like I do at home (well, I use 1 1/2, but I can't say "Boss, Indomee satu setengah" can I??? Then heard Celine ordering Indomee with 'telur mata lembu'. Huh??? Telur mata LEMBU???!!! Alex: "Mata KERBAU isit???". Me, Celine, Alex n the fella taking our orders started laughing. WAHAHAHA...dat was good! Then my Indomee came...Like, huh??? Wat on earth is this?? It was just noodles fried with cabbage, some meat n egg, n it was like loaded with pepper. I thought Indomee goreng is supposed 2 be Indomee instant noodles with a fried egg on top???!!! Yer...so not nice...I only ate like 1/4 of it n gave de rest to CincauAaron n EmilyBoo. N it cost me RM7...yer, such an unsatisfying dinner/supper. Went home, n started on 'UVNation Pt 1' post. THE END!


My ticket stub n wrist tag



P.S. I missed Benny Benassi's hit track Satisfaction! Crap! I was waiting de whole nite for it summore... :(
P.P.S. I heard dat they ran out of water at de rave at 1am....isn't dat kinda like, dangerous??? Oh, those poor clubbers...


*pics "filched" from Celine, EmilyBoo n CincauAaron...Sigh, de 1st ever time dat I post pics on my blog, it had 2 be of clubbing....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where got people order INDOMEE goreng 1... wasted la... like that... u want goreng, order la maggi.
INDOMEE GORENG = food disaster!

U want fried egg, ask for indomee telur goreng la! half fried egg, indomee mata kerbau lo!!

Haha... INDOMEE goreng please! swt!

babedevil said...

who said people never order Indomee goreng? i always go 2 other mamak stalls n order de same thing n they always give me Indomee with fried egg on top...btw, half fried egg = telur separuh goreng, not telur mata kerbau...

Anonymous said...

who sure indomee goreng = indomee with fried egg? how come i cant see the word "telur"? then if i order maggi goreng, will it be maggi sup + a fried egg on top? =P

I been to mamak for 9 yr *i think u also lar*, never heard indomee goreng = indomee with telur goreng.. all i know is indomee goreng is similiar to how maggi goreng is cooked....

btw, maybe next time i should follow u to mamak u said where indomee goreng is indomee + telur goreng 1...
sila tunjuk ajar! haha =P