Tuesday, June 05, 2007 | By: babedevil

UVNation tics

UVNation is happening this Saturday at 1Utama rooftop (5th floor) carpark. Event starts at 6pm onwards and international DJs Benny Benassi and Scot Project will be there (woo hoo!). I've got 2 free tics, but there's no one to accompany me (not yet anyway). So who wanna teman me? I'm actually still waiting for a friend's reply, but till then who wanna be on standby??? But I got a few requirements:
  • must be outgoing
  • must be able to have fun with new people whom you have just met
  • must be able to dance and not stand there like a stick throughout the whole rave
  • preferably has a car, and preferably willing to pick me up and send me home (eh, I'm giving you ticket worth RM53 ok...)

So if you are interested, let me know...but if my friend wants to go, then sorry ya...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm... jie jie... bagaimana baru consider as dancing? shaking? U got friend over there?

CincauHangus.com said...

like tat i dun need to go la.. 1, 2 and 3 also not me... :(

babedevil said...

a-lex: dancing, dancing la...as long as u move then kira also loh, dun just stand there n stare...n ya, i got frens over there, just wanted some1 2 teman me go n come back...

cincau: u can still go wat...those requirements are 4 de person who's going with me oni, u can still go there n enjoy de music...n celine n emily gonna b there wat, so u got other ppl 2 talk 2 also...