Tuesday, January 13, 2009 | By: babedevil

Where Was My Christmas???!!!

I'm still kinda stuck in year 2008, and I think I know why...

Where the freaking hell did my Christmas go???!!!

Where was my Christmas gift shopping escapades at shopping malls decorated with huge Christmas trees and playing jingle-ly Christmas songs? I know where that went...I was busy in Penang with singing practice, until Christmas Eve...

Where were my crazy, zany, funny Christmas parties with Santa hats and cute reindeer antler headbands? Oh ya, busy in Penang, couldn't make it for pre-Christmas celebrations....

Where were my Christmas pressies all nicely gift wrapped and tied with a huge ribbon? Wait, Edeleen gave me one pressie that was gift wrapped, no ribbon, but still gift wrapped...and....and........THAT's IT!!! People, is it so hard to gift wrap a present???!!! Not like I don't like the presents that I received, but so 'tak syiok' only, getting a present all naked like that...I was up at 6am in the morning to wrap presents even after a long train ride home from Penang ok...!

So now it doesn't feel like I've even celebrated Christmas at all. And Christmas is a pretty important celebration for me...I don't know why, but it just is, so sue me...

New new year's resolution for 2009...make bloody hell sure you really celebrate Christmas properly this year, even if you have to ram Santa hats and reindeer headbands on people's heads and make them sing Christmas carols. Heck, I might even turn into the Christmas Nazi and whip some asses to keep that resolution.

0 comments: