Friday, January 23, 2009 | By: babedevil

The End.

I wish there was at least a question mark at the end of the title. But as it is, there's just a period.

So I guess this will be my last MOTH.

It's weird. I don't seem to be feeling anything. In fact, I seem to be totally numb. Maybe coz this seems so surreal.

I didn't even see it coming. Woke up this morning and everything was fine. Then I was just blindsided.

The other party doesn't seem to care either. Maybe things is as it should be.

Maybe I was just looking for a reason, to see if things could survive a thunderstorm.

I guess it couldn't...

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

speaking about moth..

http://josm.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-killed-someone-gulps.html

it wasnt done on purpose..

babedevil said...

haha...die lo...got nightmares at night or not nowadays???

XD