Saturday, January 10, 2009 | By: babedevil

I wish...

I wish for things as I had wished them when I was younger.

I wish for things I saw in others that I want for myself.

I wish for things that, coincidently, someone had.

I wish for things that was given to someone but not to me.

I wish to add more to MOTH but somehow I can't seem to find the heart.

I wish there was no heartache in all my wishing.


But what I wish and what is real are two different things.

So for my New Year's resolution, instead of wishing for more money or better health like everyone else, I have decided to stop wishing and expecting so much. *puts wishes in a box, locks it tight and sit staring at the key, wondering what to do with it*

Although it feels like I'm becoming someone I'm not, it's just something I have to do...

0 comments: