Wednesday, January 28, 2009 | By: babedevil

Babedevil Must Die

I don't know what's been happening to me lately. I seem to be losing my memory (of people anyway). I'll meet someone new, spend some time with them, and then totally forget who they are the next time I meet them. Take for example:

Case 1

Scene: CincauAaron's birthday/Thomas's New Year's Eve party

I walked through the door, went to the dining table and said hi to everyone. Saw a guy wearing a black shirt. "Hmm, looks very familiar", I thought. "Must be some blogger whose blog I stumbled upon once."

Walked to the kithen and was getting some food, when from behind me I heard someone say, "Hello, Steph."

*turns around* *blink blink* "Hiiii......?"
"Sigh, You don't remember me isit?"
"Errr.....Ermmm.......*stares blankly*"
"Andrew...?"
*blink blink* "Think dammit!"
"Petaling Street......?"
*blink blink blink*
"I was shooting there with Aaron.......?"
"OHHHHHHHH!!!!! ANDREW!!!!! Omigawd, I'm so sorry!!!! I KNEW you look familiar just now!!!! So SORRY!!!"
"Hahaha...it's ok."

And I spent the next few minutes apologising profusely. Sigh. Dunno where to put my face adi...


Case 2 (even worse than above-mentioned case)

Scene: Absolute Bazaar at Subang Jaya

Was walking around looking at some clothes when I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind.

*turns around*
"Hi Steph!"
"Errrr....Hiii....."
"It's me, Suzzane!"
*puzzled smile*
"Aaron's girlfriend...?"
"Aaron??? Which Aaron??? Low? This girl looks different from his girlfriend one??? Ho? Got girlfriend meh?????!!!! Errrrrr....."
"Sara's brother, Aaron.....?"
"OHHHH!!!!! YAA!!!!! HIIII!!!! Hahahaha!"

Then I decided to dig my grave even deeper.

"Sorry la...couldn't recognize you. We've met only once before, at Sara's birthday party."
"Actually we met before that already!"
"Die.....We did???"
"Ya, at the barbeque at Sara's place....?"
"Omigosh, oh ya!!! Totally forgot about that! I'm so sorry!"
"Hahahaha....It's ok"

We continued some small talk until I couldn't tahan the embarrasment anymore and I said bye. Then I practically ran back to Lern to wail and tell him about my blond-ish moment.

And the fella laughed at me. WTF right.... -_-''



To all the people out there who have gotten this from me before, I'm so, so, soooooo sorry!!! I seriously don't mean it! *gives cookie*

4 comments:

CincauHangus.com said...

............................................................................

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:P

Jeffro said...

Lucky you still remember me.. =P

babedevil said...

Jeff: aiyo, see u nearly everyday at college, some more at parties...if liddat also i can still forget u then die adi lo.... -_-''

Nigel Sia said...

Hahahaha!