Friday, January 23, 2009 | By: babedevil

Cincau Must Die

The other day, CincauAaron asked me a funny thing.

"err...wanted to ask very long de...did you tell ---- and ---- what present to buy for me ar?"
"no wor"
"coz the present they gave me....*shows me pic*...that tshirt...u ingat tak?"

Bugger, you know what happened? The dumdum actually thought that the present I gave him was from someone else! Ish...I was actually out shopping with him when he saw that shirt, just that the outlet didn't have his size anymore. So I decided to go to another outlet to get it for him for his birthday. Mana tau that guy so blur blur that he mistook my present for someone else's. Hmph! It was even wrongly tagged in Facebook. :s

"ahem...u better retag de pic"

Cincau, I could have killed you then....

*****


On another note, thanks Aaron for cheering me up with your 'lutsinaaarr'....

Thanks Grace-y for your webbie session.

Thanks guys for being there for me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u'll do fine :) *hugs*

CincauHangus.com said...

HAHAHAHAHA... =p