Sunday, June 01, 2008 | By: babedevil

Paid Sunday

Am at Starbucks now, working. Yup, that's right, I'm being paid to blog and go shopping and sit around and hang out. WOOTS!!! Yesterday, I was at Lot 10, and managed to get Balenciaga purses for Mumi and SissyDear. I owed them like, damn a lot of presents already, and the purses were on sale, so everyone is happy :D Going to 1Utama later. I think I'll try to look for a belated birthday present for Ty....Blue dog plushie sounds like a good idea...Don't know if they make those, but Celine told me that they have a blue Patrick, so must try and look for it later....

Have been home alone since Friday, and I have to say, it was real lonely and sien. SissyDear went to Klang to stay and took the dogs with her. Luckily, I had a guys night out on Friday with Jeff, Steven, TC, JM and Banana, or else I would have gone nuts at home. And why do I call it a guys night out when I'm a girl? Well, it's coz they were checking girls out the whole night :s Kinda missed having the dogs around though. I keep catching myself calling out to them to give them tummy rubs, but then I remember that they're not home... :(

*sniff*

0 comments: