Monday, June 02, 2008 | By: babedevil

Young Love

Had to go to work early today. Waited for the RapidKL bus at 5.45am. Near the bushes and under the tress. So scary....it was dark and there was no one around...Summore the other day the newspaper lady told me stories of people being robbed in my area, snatch bag, even old lady's necklace. I kept looking left, right, behind, even looked up just in case someone suddenly dropped from the trees...Ok, so I'm a bit paranoid...but lots of bad shit have been happening to me lately...my house was robbed, my bag got stolen, so you can't blame a girl for being a little paranoid right??? Luckily I only had to wait like, 5 or 10 minutes for the bus....Oooo...and I heard Kedah dialect on the bus today....I felt so excited for some reason...made me miss my hometown. Sigh....

Oh, the other day I was on the bus and there were this group of girls on the same bus. They looked to be like, secondary school kids. At one of the stops, this group of guys boarded the bus and suddenly the girls were all gelabah. It looked like the two groups knew each other....the guys were like, teasing the girls and the girls were pretending to ignore them...Awww....Reminded me of when I was younger and behaved like them also....Gosh, I'm making myself sound so old.....

Got to KL Sentral at 6.30am, and guess what? I was the 1st one there. Typical....the company bus was supposed to leave at 7am, but we only left at 7.25am because of the latecomers...4th day already man, and this same couple is late again....the agent's workers kena diu by the agent for being late...not my group la of course, coz we are always punctual. *kembang*

0 comments: