Friday, May 30, 2008 | By: babedevil

"Are you clear?"

Dear readers, today's post will be dedicated to that special someone in my college, my lecturer whom we shall refer to as "Are you clear?" (or AYC for short). So guess what she did today that warranted me writing this post? Okay, here's the story...

Assignment submission was yesterday, and AYC said that whoever could not present yesterday could do so today...Just go up to the lecturer's area, give her a call and she will come out for your presentation. No prior appointments needed. Okay....so after finishing work today, I changed and went back to college. It was about 1.30pm by the time I reached. so I thought of giving her another 30 mins, just in case she was having her lunch or something. At this time, I am dead tired, having woken up at 5.15am to get ready for work, and I'm trying to keep myself alert for the presentation.

2pm. Okay...time to go up and meet her. Went up, gave her a call, and guess what she said? "I'm in a meeting now until 5pm." WTF.....

"So Miss, I'll meet you at 5pm?"
"But at 5pm I want to go home already."
BlardiHellWTFOMGDiu....."So.....meet on Monday...?"
"Okay, okay....meet on Monday....."

Babi...I came all the way to college just for the stupid presentation, and now you are telling me that you can't spare some time for me??? Then why in the first place do you tell students that they don't have to make appointment to see you, and that they can just come up at any time to present???!!! Waste my eff-ing time only! I could have just gone home straight from KL Sentral after my job! I could have been taking a much needed nap right now!!! As it is, I can't even go home right now coz it is raining damn heavily outside. So I have to wait until it stops, and by that time, I have to join the rest of the working crowd in the jam, on the stupid packed bus....!!!

ARGH!!! Damn eff-ing tulan!!!!

0 comments: