Thursday, June 12, 2008 | By: babedevil

Pick me up...

Seriously, not asking people to pick me up, but just something that happened to me on the bus...again....by a black dude....again....So here I was, happily sitting on the bus. Three stops away from where I got on, this dude got on the bus. The bus was pretty empty at the time, and he walked past where I was sitting to the back of the the bus, presumably to get a place to sit there. A few minutes later, the next thing I knew, he came back and sat beside me. I looked over and saw that he was a black guy. Oh, crap. Starting to suspect something already. And true enough, he started chatting me up. Why is it always that a black dude is always trying to pick me up from somewhere..??? So he started asking where I was going, what I was studying, what was my name, saying how beautiful my name was, if I had a boyfriend, a husband, and all those kinda stuff...Sigh, and here I was hoping to be able to catch some sleep before I reach my stop. I just politely replied his questions with short answers. I didn't even ask his name when he asked mine for goodness sake!!! I was just hoping he'd get the hint and leave me alone....I was seriously not in the mood to be picked up. Then he said that when he was running to catch the bus, he saw me in the window and something happened to his heart or something like that. O.o So I was like, Oh, ok...*whatever*

Persistent fellow though. Kept asking for my number even though I politely refused him a few times. Even said that he admired me for not lying and giving him my number but not picking up when he called. Then a few tries later he wanted to give me his number pulak. Like WTF....So I said no thank you la...Then he started saying like how much he admires me for not giving him false hope by taking his number pretending I'd call. Then I just continued looking out the window. Mana tau, that fella then asked me for my email address. OMG, if I give it to you will you just leave me alone??!!! So I just gave him my address, the one where all my spam goes...wakakaka!!! Me so evil!

Finally, my stop arrived. I practically cabuted from the bus! ARGH!!! Freedom!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...it's either u have a look of a hitam celup or........ u just have the potential to b one of them - better start getting darker :P no offense, but I find em scary ><

babedevil said...

haih...they dun really scare me or anything, but sometimes damn annoying la...maybe i'm just too gorgeous for their senses adi... :P Wakakaka!!!

Celine said...

This is the story of how the black meets the yellow! LOL. I was joking about the colour part. Not trying to be colour-ist! LOL.