Monday, November 07, 2005 | By: babedevil

Puffy-Panda-Eyes

They were showing this Hindi movie on TV3 last night, 'Kal Ho Na Ho' (which means tomorrow may, or may not come). So I thought, what the heck, I have nothing better to do anyway. Might as well watch it. Besides, anything with Shah Rukh Khan in it is bound to make me laugh......What I didn't expect was the waterworks that it would cause me. Damn, the movie was so sad!!! Well, the 1st half of it was pretty funny lah...but after that, it started to get sad as well. And just as the story was getting interesting, they break for the midnight news. ARRGGH! So irritating! Sigh, nevermind lah. It's 12 am now, which means that it's the 7th of November already. Better call SissyDear and wish her Happy Birthday.

*tut tuut*
*muffled* "Ya....?"
"Happy birthday!"
"Oh, thank you..."
"You sleeping ah?"
"Ya, call tomorrow lah..."
"Ok then...'night!"
"Bye...."

Heheh...So now had to wait until 12.30 am for the show to resume. Dum dee dum....*surf surf surf* Sundays have crappy shows....*look at clock*...12.09 am, argh!...*surf surf*...*look at clock again* 12.17 am, sigh....*surf surf surf*....*look at clock and wanting to bash it for being so slow*....12.28am! Maybe I should change back now....!! Heheheh, just in time....So there I was, sitting in front of the t.v at 12.30 am, crying my eyes out until 2 am. At first, it was just a little tear and a few sniffs. Then as the show progressed, I was bawling like a baby, especially at the ending. Crap! I feel like crying now, just thinking of it!

Went to bed with puffy red eyes...Woke up this morning at 6.45 am with puffy AND panda eyes (not enough sleep, have to go to college...) Went downstairs to the fridge and put my 2 Snickers bars on my eyes, hoping that the swelling would go down. Ended up eating 1 bar while getting ready. Fat fat fat! *dilly dally* *watch some t.v* Didn't feel like going for class, but as always, I would end up going anyway.

First day of college after the 'raya' holidays, and I arrived late for class. But nevermind lah, it's only Internet Applications. The lecturer doesn't even give a shit. Then I realised that I had forgotten my file. Maybe it was my subconcious trying to tell me something...I still wanna be on holiday!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.