Sunday, November 06, 2005 | By: babedevil

Kaboom....???

Last night, at around 9 pm, got a call from SissyDear.

"You have to come and pick me up"
"Huh? Why?"
"Alex's car cannot start..."

Great. Just as I was getting ready for bed. Brushed my teeth and all...(wanted to sleep early so I won't feel hungry and start eating again...fat pigs are already fat enough....) Sigh. So, got dressed and drove over to AlexBaby's place. Then had trouble at the entrance of the apartment. SissyDear had taken the gate pass card thingy. So I had to tell the guard that I had forgotten my card.

"Blok apa?"
"Err....B...?"
*scribbling in his book* "Apartment nombor berapa?"
"Errrrr.....*trying to read the scribbling on the car sticker*.....AA414......??"
*scribbling, scribbling* "Lain kali jangan bagi kad kepada orang lain. Tak boleh tau..."
"Err...ok...thank you"

I think he figured out that something fishy was going on.....like, how does one forget where one lived??!!
SissyDear and AlexBaby were waiting in front of his apartment. SissyDear to AlexBaby:
"You want to let her drive ah...???"
Hey, I CAN drive you know....but I got down anyway, and let the man drive. Eh, we going somewhere ah? Then SissyDear asked me,

"Have you eaten yet?"
"Err...not really..."
Are we gonna have dinner now? Aiya, there goes my diet....
"Tesco open until what time ah? 1 am right?"
"Dunno. Why? You wanna go shopping? Now??"
"Buy jumper cables for Alex's car lah...."
Oh, ya...his car cannot start.

Had fish head curry for dinner, then bought jumper cables at Tesco. Drove back to the apartment and AlexBaby started hooking up the cables. I saw sparks and quickly backed away. Then he tried to start his car. Nothing happened. He said, "Make sure the gear is at 'P', and step on the accelerator a bit." Vrrooomm. His car started! SissyDear and me:
*jaws hanging open*
"WAH!!!"

You know, I think the male species was born with this knowledge about cars and stuff. If it was me, I'd probably have blown the car up.....

0 comments: