Thursday, November 17, 2005 | By: babedevil

Confessions

Recently, I ACCIDENTLY found myself in one of my friend's Friendster inbox. And I ACCIDENTLY read one of his mails....it was kinda sensitive in nature. I was feeling so guilty while reading that mail, but I just couldn't stop myself (I have no willpower). After reading it, I was so wracked with guilt. Couldn't sleep for many nights. In the end, I decided to fess up. Over the next few days, I was creating scenarios in my head of the best ways to confess...and all of my scenarios ended badly. So by now I was a little freaked out about telling him. Needless to say, I chickened out. No need to tell him lah....what he doesn't know won't kill him, right....??? That settled it....*guilty, guilty*

Then when I was walking to class today, I saw him sitting on the bench. I thought to myself, He's alone now, if you wanna tell him you better do it now.....it's now or never....*conscience giving me a nudge* So I went and sat down beside him.

"Let's say right, if your friend ACCIDENTLY stumbled into your email account, and read a very sensitive mail.....that person knows that it's wrong and feels very guilty while reading it, but just couldn't stop reading....would you forgive that person if you found out about it? Or would you be so angry that the friendship would be ruined forever?"
"Err...if other people, then I guess they would be angry lah....but if it was me, just angry for a while then forget about it loh....So whose mail did you read?"
*innocent face* "Did I say that the person was me? Someone else could have read MY mail...."
"Oh....So whose mail did you read?"
Shit!! Quick! Evasive measures! "I'm not talking bout me! It's just a rhetorical question!"
"Ah....So whose mail did you read?"
Sigh, might as well tell him....."Ok, it's your's..."
"Uh-huh........."
"No, really....I read ur mail...You know there was once you didn't log out of your Friendster....I sort of found myself in your inbox............"
*silence* *me freaking out now*
"----, are you very angry.....???"
"Which mail did you read?"
"You know the one where --------------------- (*censored*)"
"Oh that one..." *suddenly smiles* "So now you know, just don't tell anyone else lah...."
"You really not angry ah?"
"No lah"
"You sure a not? You don't bluff me ah....I scared until my legs like jelly already...."
"Not angry lah....don't worry" *still smiling, thank god!* "I'm going to class now. Bye"

Then he got up and left. But I still had to sit down because my legs were like jelly, and i didn't think that they would support me if i had stood up then. Was so scared that I felt like crapping in my pants...

0 comments: