Friday, November 18, 2005 | By: babedevil

Free haircut that put my ass to sleep.....

EmilyBoo asked me out for a free haircut today at Toni & Guys in Lot 10. One of those things where the trainee hairstylist need some guinea pigs to test their skills on. They asked her to bring as many girlfriends as possible, so she ajak me and Celine. Appointment was at 2pm and was supposed to go after class at 12pm, but I had to wait for the stupid LAN briefing at 12.30pm. So I sat and listened to Siva talking bout nonsense, basically telling us that the LAN people are coming to do a sort of survey bout APIIT and its facilities and courses. Well, APIIT sucks!! Can I go now?

Stupid thing finally finished at around 1pm. Then jam all the way to Berjaya Times Square (parking there cheaper mah, maximum RM4...) By the time we arrived at the hairsalon, it was already 2-something pm. So no time for lunch loh...but then had to wait somemore, cause the hairstylist is not free yet. *wait, wait, wait* Then finally, he was done with the other customer. EmilyBoo went first (I guess me and Celine wanted her to go first in case the haircut goes wrong...sort of like, our guinea pig....hey, we didn't want to have to wear caps to hide hideous haircuts....). But OMG, it took AGES!!! Celine and I were sitting there for about an hour and a half. We were so sien that we decided to do a little shopping. Only got called back at 4.30pm. And guess what? EmilyBoo's haircut was only a trim! Couldn't even see the difference! We were thinking, if EmilyBoo's TRIM took almost 3 hours, how long would our CUT take??!! Thank god we both were gonna get our haircuts done at the same time cause there was another hairstylist who was free. Celine's hairstylist was Ricky, while I got William. Celine just wanted a little trim and do a side parting for her fringe (she was a little scared bout changing her hairstyle too much). I on the other hand, told William to do whatever he wanted with my hair. And that's how my hair bacame from 'almost-touching-my butt' length to just shoulder length.

EmilyBoo told me that when girls have love problems, they would almost certainly chop off their hair. I guess that it was true in my case because I just found out something that day which put me in a crappy mood (needless to say, it had something to do with a guy and my pathetic love life). So, was in a crappy mood, hungry (cause i hadn't eaten anything since breakfast), chopped off all my beautiful hair, and to top it all off I had to sit in that stupid chair for 3 hours, just for a haircut. Gosh, my perm took less time than that! My right butt cheek even fell asleep. Couldn't even feel it anymore when I finally stood up. But my hair didn't look too bad.....Didn't bring a camera, DAMN!!!

We were done at nearly 8pm. Then Celine had to go for a talk with MauriceLimauLime (she was already late by then and I guess he was a little pissed at her...), so we had no time to eat dinner together. EmilyBoo and I sent her to her talk and drove back to Bukit Jalil. I'm so hungry!!! We planned on eating together with GeekUncleMike after he gets off from work, but then EmilyBoo's mum called her to go home. So it was just the TA gang having supper together. JC and Jee Wang were gonna watch 'Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire' at midnight....earlier, they asked me to go also, but I thought that I would be too tired after coming back from KL, so I told them no. Listening to them talk about it at the mamak, I was regretting my decision. Damn! Should have said yes! *regret, regret, regret*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

told cha .. .