Thursday, November 20, 2008 | By: babedevil

Stuff that gets on my nerves

I find it irritating when people make different plans with different people on the same day and time. I mean, sure, I know you want a backup plan just in case one of your plans don't work out, but at least have the decency to let the other person know that you are making other plans as well. What happens when both the people you are making plans with all can make it? So which one do you choose?

I find it irritating that people make appointments and promises with you, and all is set, then in the next instant agree to go out with someone else at the same time. Like WTH!

I also find it irritating that people make you promises that they'll do something for you but then show no enthusiasm or indication that they will follow through with it. I think I'll much prefer it if you didn't make me any promises at all...keeps the disappointment rate down.

0 comments: