Thursday, November 20, 2008 | By: babedevil

Holidays...*sigh*

Holidays are only holidays if you are not stuck at home for more than 70% of its duration...like I am right now....sigh...I seriously have no idea what to do. Langkawi trip is end of next week, and I don't know how to occupy myself till then!!!

Thought bout looking for a job, but hey, who looks for a job on their holiday???!!! *scratches that off the list (for now anyway...)*

So, next up, catch up on all my TV series (which also means that I'll still be stuck at home). Oh wait, I just finished that last night (with the exception of Heroes of course, since CincauAaron gave me House instead of Heroes...but no biggie, finished House anyway...). *scratches that off the list as well*

Shopping? Sorry, bank account dwindling already. Been swiping the card like mad... -_-'' *scratch scratch*

So what now??????? *wails*

But at least I'm meeting Mun tomorrow night and Wawa next week...Haven't been catching up with them for ages!!! *hearts*

So that should keep me occupied for those 2 days...Now it's just the rest of the days of the days leading up to the Langkawi trip!!! Anyone wanna ajak me out....? *makes Puss-In-Boots cute endearing face from Shrek*

P.S. Oh shit...I just remembered that I have to prepare slides for my Final Year Project presentation tomorrow!!! Wonderful holiday right? *dripping sarcasm*

0 comments: