Friday, November 14, 2008 | By: babedevil

I'm FREEE!!!!!

Final exams are over!!! Finally!!! I blardi better not fail Design Patterns...don't wanna see APIIT exam hall ever again! Stupid paper is 100% exam based some more...no assignment to help boost up my grades...boo hoo!!! Came home feeling exhausted and crashed on the sofa. Woke up, didn't know what to do now that I didn't have to study anymore, so I went back to sleep....which explains why I'm still up at this hour... :s

Oh, the puppies are here!!! They were born on the 1st of November, right when I was at the Nuffnang Halloween Party. Dang it! Missed all the action. SissyDear was there to be the midwife. They are so adorable!!! 3 boys and a girl. Will post pictures and info bout them soon. Right now I need some 'relax' time. *plans what to do for the rest of the week*

I think I'm gonna go catch up on all the movies I've missed so far...*reaches for the Hancock DVD that has been sitting on the bedside table for ages* (and don't ask me why it's right there on my bedside table... :s)

0 comments: