Saturday, November 22, 2008 | By: babedevil

Partayyy!!!!

Finally! After such a long hiatus, I'm finally going clubbing again tonite. Well, it's more like an event in a club la, but I don't care! It still counts!!!

*digs out clubbing gear*

Wow, I seriously haven't gone clubbing in ages. Well, if you don't count the Nuffnang Silent Halloween Party which was held at Borneo Baruk Club la....but that was only an event where nice dancing music was only played for, like, 10 minutes...??? And the rest off the music can only be heard from personal music devices, which was downloaded before people came to the party....I guess that was why they named it a SILENT Halloween Party... :s

After I got the 'Plus One' tag added to my name, I have never gone out clubbing. Having a 'Plus One' that is not into late nights doesn't help matters much. I SO miss the music, and the dancing, and the late night yum cha sessions after that. After yesterday's presentation, I seriously had the insane urge to go out like I used to again....not necessarily clubbing, but spending late nights out hanging with friends. I seriously, seriously needed it. It was like how a man dying from thirst needs water. It was THAT bad.....

So last night when CincauAaron told me he was going to OK magazine's 3rd Anniversary Party at Zouk KL as the photographer for one of the sponsors, I thought of tagging along. I saw the event on Facebook once, but didn't really occur to me to go. And I heard Zouk got a recent makeover, haven't been there in a while, so wanted to check it out too. Seeing as I had nothing to do and clubbing was on my to-do list, I decided to go. Lern couldn't make it so I'm going with Celine instead.

OMG!!! I can't wait to step into a club again!!!

*blows dust off clubbing gear*

2 comments:

Nigel Sia said...

Found you.

Yay!

babedevil said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee......!!!!

hehehe...