Friday, November 21, 2008 | By: babedevil

Depression setting in...

Just finished my Final Year Project presentation.

It was NOT good.

My advisor made me feel so stupid.

"Why did you do it like that?"
"I hope you documented that..."
"What if the user doen't know which stop he's at? This doesn't seem very user friendly to me."
"You are supposed to use an algorithm to prove that you are a Software Engineering student!"
"This is a Final Year Project! You should have explored that topic further!"

....and the list goes on.....

Damnit.

I. Is. So. Depressed.

Need. To. Do. Something.

Or. Else. I. Keeeel. Myself.

Hmmm.....feel like doing something crazy now...

Haih...so hungry...lunching with CincauAaron. He said he'll be here in 30 minutes, but knowing him, it might take longer than that... :s


Sigghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

0 comments: