Saturday, August 16, 2008 | By: babedevil

Sometimes...I'm not sure...

Sometimes I don't ask questions because I'm not sure if I really wanna know the answer.

Sometimes I look away because I'm not sure if I wanna see what's in front of me.

Sometimes I keep quiet because I'm not sure if I'm not gonna say the wrong thing.

Sometimes I worry about what you think of me because I'm not sure what you are thinking.

Sometimes I hurt quietly because I'm not sure if you are not unhappy.

Sometimes I have big dreams but I'm not sure if they'll ever come true.

Sometimes I think only of tomorrow because I'm not sure if there'll be a next week.

Sometimes I want to take the leap but I'm not sure what's waiting for me below.

Sometimes I look back at my life and I'm not sure what major things have I accomplished.



Another year will be passing.

Here's to another future year of more "Sometimes...I'm not sure..."s.

1 comments:

chunglern said...

Ask questions if the answers matters you.

Look forward bravely to see the real world, life lies many mysterious things ahead may it be ugly or beautiful.

Worry is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing a bubblegum.

Hurting quietly is when you know you need to start talking about it - silences kills.

Big dreams requires big actions.

Tomorrow is the future, today is a gift. Live life for today to have a better tomorrow.

Leap. Regardless whatever the outcome is, you'll be glad you took the jump...

...and never regret the decision you made - never look back.


Life was never made easy - just gotta start learning how to stop worrying about things and start living life to the fullest...

Whatever is it, you know I'll always there for you.