Wednesday, August 13, 2008 | By: babedevil

Pesta Malam Indonesia 2

Date: 16th August 2008
Time: 10.00 a.m to midnight
Venue: Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club
Ticket Price: RM53 from Ticketpro

I was given VIP tickets to this Indonesian concert event. People were surprised when I told them that I was going, but hey, Peterpan and Sheila On 7 (my favourite big acts from the Indonesian music scene) will be there, so how can I miss it right? Other big Indonesian acts like Samsons, Ungu, Dewi Dewi and Slank will also be headlining. Malaysia's own Hujan and Meet Uncle Hussain will also be there as the opening acts.

The event starts at 10 a.m. with some activities and games going on. The actual concert will only start at 3 p.m.

Visit Pesta Malam Indonesia's website for more info. See you there!

0 comments: