Thursday, January 19, 2012 | By: babedevil

Ramble On...

"Love? What's that? Can eat one ar?"

Little sayings and habits picked up from the past that are a part of my life now, in everything I think in my head.

"I wanna know what love is~~~~ I want you to show meeee~~~~"

Chocolate peanut butter waffles, Mango Nata de Coco pudding, chocolate cake, cups and cups of Revive. *om nom nom nom* I'm probably not doing my kidneys any favour.

On a sugar high ramble now.
When lovers break up with you, they leave behind parting gifts we like to call emotional baggage, which are then inherited by any person you might love in the future. Whenever you do something crazy, your new lover can say, “Gee, what jerk ex do I need to thank for that intimacy issue?!” You become a cumulation of everyone you’ve ever dated. You are a sum of someone else’s private parts.

0 comments: