Tuesday, August 04, 2009 | By: babedevil

Third Month In The Rat Race

Sigh...such a long time since I blogged. What to do, my office blocks practically everything! Can't even Twit, wtf...

This is currently my third month at work. It's ok I guess. Most of the days I'm just 'goyang kaki-ing' coz I'm not really assigned to handle the big stuff yet, being a newbie and all. So most days I just go around looking for things to surf online. FYI, my company blocked MSN, gtalk, Twitter, Facebook, Friendster, MySpace, Blogger, Blogspot, Wordpress...well, basically everything that is even remotely considered as entertainment. Can't even use de proxy evasion website thingy that some people recommended coz they block that too. Haihz...So ppl, u r more than welcome to spam my email with interesting stuff to read. You may even printscreen a few blogs for me to read...a bit despo, but, thank you, thank you XD.

Well, thank god I have Ruby sitting next to me keeping me entertained and sane. My boss is pretty chiller too. What else would u expect from someone who has an eyebrow piercing? She smokes like a chimney, drinks like a barrel, and fancies herself as a German stolen at birth by an Indian couple. O.o Buys us McDs too whenever she calls McDelivery during tea time...wheee~~~~

My office is freakishly cold. Most probably coz Ruby and Boss are aliens from a sub-zero temp planet and they take sadistic pleasure in turning on the air-cond in our department full blast, just to freeze us lesser earthlings. And this is in addition to the centralised air-cond system that is already turned on! I wonder if the Vico/Ovaltine/some-chocolate-drink in the pantry makes people fat. Coz I'm drinking like, 2 cups a day to keep warm. Not like it worked, that's why I went and bought me a blankie from Ikea. <3

All in all, working life has been ok so far. I've even been exposed to some office politics already, but better not talk about it here just in case my collegues stumble upon this blog. :S

2 comments:

babedevil said...

hi martha. Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.