Friday, August 14, 2009 | By: babedevil

Graduation Day

Going for my rip-off convocation tomorrow. Didn't want to go initially coz of the rip-off charges, but my parents insisted. RM380 gone just like that. Who the hell charges RM95 per guest only for them to sit and watch the whole ceremony and have 'light refreshments' at 4.30pm??? Well, apparently APIIT does. Blardi hell, I might as well use that money to treat my parents to Jogoya...eat all you can AND I'll still have change after that.

Sigh....

Anyway, I was asked a few times what are my favourite flowers (most probably coz I think it's sorta a tradition to give flowers on a person's graduation day). And I realised that I didn't have one. Maybe African Daisies comes close, but I wouldn't exactly call it a favourite. I know for sure I don't like Tiger Lilies. Reminds me of big stuck-up, ostentatious 'tai tais'. African Daisies are more like fun-loving wild childs; carefree and friendly. :)

So if you really wanna get me flowers, I would prefer African Daisies. But I would actually really really love a wide angle camera... :D

Going out now to some steamboat buffet place in Sunway Mentari called RNC Seafood Steamboat where apparently, they serve cheese soup...yummy!

ktxbai

1 comments:

CincauHangus.com said...

aaaaannddd u got what u wished for. LOL.