Monday, May 07, 2007 | By: babedevil

I'm finally freeeeee!!!!!

....sort of (still got exams to go). I just finished 2 of my assignments which due dates were back to back. Needless to say I was up until the wee hours of the morning trying to finish my work...(dat's y la...procrastinate summore la...) The earliest that I went to bed was 3.45 am I think...I was even keeping Jackie The Metrosexual up....sorry la, but have 2 rush la...but u coughing so badly, not like u can sleep also rite...? I was so stressed for the past week, and when I'm stressed, all sorts of things start happening 2 me...pimples start popping up on my face (which hardly EVER happens to me, but now I'm staring at 3 tiny 1s), my lupus starts flaring up again (which makes me look like I'm blushing 24/7), or my cycle will be all screwed up (I've even missed it once, got the shock of my life coz it usually means 1 thing....*cue suspense music*).

But now I'm finally (sort of) FREEEEEEE!!!!! Passed up my last assignment on Friday. Thought I could at least sleep till noon on Saturday, but then I found out that SissyDear wants 2 go to 1U in the morning to exchange Dad's pants. Hmm...sleep or 1U...? I'm tired...but I've also not been out for like, ages......aiya, go only la....Then on Sunday had 2 wake up early 2 do housework...sigh...so tired...But I managed 2 catch up on my DVDs!!! Hmmm.....3 down, 28 more 2 go....

0 comments: