Tuesday, May 08, 2007 | By: babedevil

Girl on girl action

And before your dirty little minds go wondering off somewhere, I'm actually talking bout the massage dat I had this afternoon. *pop* haha, can hear ur bubble bursting adi...As I said, I had a massage 2day, after my facial, a full back massage. And that's when I found out what those disposable G-strings were for...You see, you're supposed to wear it if you don't want your undies 2 become all oily...because a full back massage means they'll massage the whole back part of your body, and I DO mean WHOLE, which of course, would include your ass as well...I actually didn't know bout the 'WHOLE' part...I just thought that the lady would just do the upper part of my back. Imagine my surprise when she actually started kneading my ass. Ahhh, but it was so relaxing...*giggle*

And I'm de sort of person who cannot tahan pain 1...and when anyone massages me, I feel very geli (you can ask JJ bout that). De first time that my masseuse started massaging my shoulders, so sakit (this 1 JJ n JuYau sure enjoy 1...dunno how some people can tahan dis kinda pain...enjoy it summore!!!)! I had 2 tell her not 2 use so much strength. So she was a bit gentler, but for de entire session I was grimacing n giggling 2 myself...hehe, geli la...

At 1 point, she suddenly ran her fingers up n down my spine...n I'm not meaning gently, but she actually pressed hard! I think she actually climbed on de bed to get the leverage to press down dat hard! OWWW!!! MCB, WTF @#$%^&*&*$@!#@@#$ Sakit la!!! I tried 2 'yan' la (I damn power 1) but then after a while I kenot tahan adi...I blurted out (in cantonese), "Not so hard! Not so hard! Too painful! Too painful!" But then I think she cut my session short coz since I kenot tahan that, she also kenot do anythin else...Aiya, nevermind la, I was also 2 sakit n 2 geli 2 continue much anymore...

All in all, I had a pretty relaxing day...went back 2 BigSissy's place n took a long nap...*snore* So 'song'. Mayb I'll go again next week...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... No pain no gain ma...