Tuesday, February 13, 2007 | By: babedevil

Sick celebration... :(

*Warning: These are the ramblings of a feverish person who is just waiting for her class to start. It may not even make sense at certain points, so unless you have a lot of time to waste........

I had a fever yesterday!!! I haven't had a fever for almost 2 years already. But dunno why, this close to Chinese New Year, I'm starting to feel so blah. Then TsunChoong and gang wanted to go makan last night. Turns out, Mr Saw's birthday is coming soon. I think it was Edwin's and another guy's birthday as well. But I wasn't really feeling so good, so I was having second thoughts bout going. Tried to make excuse that I have no transportation home after that. TsunChoong discussed with the gang, and it was decided that Steven would send me home after that. Aiya, no excuse already...have to go loh...Was hoping that I won't get worse later.

Didn't feel like going for lab session. That CincauAaron also another one, pujuk people to skip class. Yes, 'PEOPLE'...coz he convinced Celine to skip also. Wanna play 'TaiDee' wor...He oklah, coz it wasn't his class. His class was later. Damn bad influence la you...So me and Celine skipped class together loh...Was playing cards right beside the class where the lab session was held summore. The lecturer saw me (he knows me coz I once asked him a question bout my C++ program, and he remembered me since then) and I so malu that I tried to cover my face with my shawl and look sick...Too late...! Argh, f**k it lah...

Later, we left Bukit Jalil at around 8.15pm (had to wait for CincauAaron to finish bowling practice). We were having dinner at Serdang, a BBQ Steamboat place. By the time we 'jam jam' there, it was almost 9pm. I was also feeling slightly nauseous. Alamak, buffet summore......Couldn't eat much coz I was feeling like throwing up after a few mouthfuls already.....
:( So I just sat there watching people eat. I saw these little things that looked like cupcakes, but they turned out to be butter...damn cute! I took a picture of it using CincauAaron's cam; dunno if he still has it or not...

After makan, we 'loh sang' then the guys wanted to play a game. It involved counting and numbers, so who do we turn to...? MR SAW!!! Whoever lose kena 'fatt' to eat stuff. I thought I wasn't playing, but see see they included me...Okloh, just pinjam my fingers loh. But after watching many people kena and have to eat so much food, I started to think...aiya, very high probability rate of me kena-ing lah...so...

"Chup! I'm only pinjam-ing my fingers ah...if I so lucky to 'chung tou' someone must 'teng' for me..."
*80% of the guys there* "TsunChoong!!!"
"Har...???!!! Aiya, oklah..."
"...."

Aiyo, dunno why after that, my 'good luck' started kicking in...I kena twice, or more like TsunChoong kena, coz he had to 'teng' two big pieces of cake for me, TWICE!!! I was so touched. But I also felt a little guilty everytime he does things like that for me...sigh...

By the time I got home I was feeling pretty feverish. And by the time my head hit the pillow, I had a full blown fever. Was sleeping fitfully, then my phone beeped (forgot to turn it off). It was on the other side of my bed. Was contemplating if I should get it or not, in the end, I turned my so sick body and checked my phone. It was a message from CincauAaron and it wasn't really important. Read it, dumped my phone on the bed and went back to sleep. At nearly 2 am, my phone beeped again... @#@$%^#$%%^* # why on earth didn't I turn off my phone??!! I could have ignored it, but for some reason, I didn't. Turns out, it was a message from TsunChoong asking me if I was feeling unwell and if I was ok...Aww, so sweet!!! But I was too sick to reply. Dumped my phone back on the bed. Tried to salvage whatever sleep that I could get then. Woke up this morning to a damn bloody headache, and I still came to college...This is called DEDICATION!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. my msg u campak away, ppl's msg u read...hmmph!!!

babedevil said...

i read urs also!!! then both times also i dumped back my phone on de bed...okla, okla...i edit it a bit la...