Thursday, February 08, 2007 | By: babedevil

Birthday, Japanese food and back pain...

Just got back from celebrating TsunChoong's birthday at 1U. At first I thought that I wouldn't be able to make it coz SissyDear said that she wanted AlexBaby to service the car or something(and she only told me that morning itself just before I sent her to the train station...damn tulan... I already promised my friends I would go...). So I told TsunChoong I couldn't go loh...sorry la...blame my stupiak sis la...

But then JianMing offered to come and pick me up from my place. He drove all the way from Arena to Puchong and back again. Thank you, JianMing!!! Later, Mr Saw picked us up from Arena after his class (OMG, I'm hanging out with my lecturer!!!) That time it was 6 something. By the time we reached 1U it was already 7 something coz Mr Saw took the wrong road....... -_-" We were having dinner at Shogun (been craving Japanese food for weeks!) and the rest of the guys had already started eating. Finished 2nd and 3rd rounds summore...Ei, wait for us la...The food was not bad but I think I prefered the Japanese buffet at Marriott Putrajaya, but it's more expensive there. Shogun = RM48++, Marriott = RM60++ (I think, coz I didn't pay the bill)

After dinner we went upstairs to the cinema and bowling alley. Was wondering why they were going there so I asked Steven. He said they wanted to go bowling. Alamak -_-" I'm not a sporty person la...and I can't bowl for nuts...most of the balls will end up in the gutter anyway...So I said "You guys go bowling and I'll go watch a movie." Steven was so nice bout it. Since I wanted to watch a movie, he chau my wishes. So we ended up watching Stranger Than Fiction. As usual, the other guys started pushing me and TsunChoong together, so we ended up sitting next to each other....swt. I thought the movie was a comedy, but it wasn't really a comedy comedy....it was more like a mixture of other genres also and it was one of those don't-use-your-brain-to-watch kinda movie....I guess it was a nice movie but I couldn't really enjoy it coz my back started hurting 5 minutes into it...so suey....When is the movie gonna end...??? *grimacing in pain*...

After the movie ended, Steven sent me home. OMG, he drove so fast!

Total time:
1 Utama ---> Puchong dalam dalam = 15 minutes

Record time!!! Keng leh....

0 comments: