Monday, February 05, 2007 | By: babedevil

Flirtatious, flirtatious....hmm...

Today, Celine asked me to explain 'flirtatious'. Err...how on earth do you go about explaining flirtatious??? Then I tried to tell her being flirtatious is like how I usually act, coz seriously, I flirt with everyone and everything....guys, girls, cats, dogs....heck, I'll probably even flirt with inanimate objects. But Celine being Celine, she still doesn't get it...I look to CincauAaron for help but he lagi dunno how to explain...Then EmilyBoo asked "Can u say flirting is like 'khau'?"

"Err, no...flirting is more like being affectionately friendly" *sees JJ nearby*
"Eh, JJ...explain flirtatious..."
"Har...??? How to explain? It's like being very friendly lah...Very hard to explain la..."
*Celine muka blur blur* "Err...okaaayyyy....."

I think she still hasn't gotten it....Aiyo...how to explain...???!!! Go look it up in the dictionary lah.

0 comments: