Thursday, June 01, 2006 | By: babedevil

Catfight??? NOT!!!

BOO HOO!!! I had a run in with a metal barrier!!! Was walking back to class from the smoking tree. Got to that car park barrier thingy n saw a car there waiting for the guard to beep the card to open the gate....that's when I got distracted and the next thing I knew....WHAM!!!.....the barrier made contact with my right eye. Oh, the pain!!! Ok....so it was partly my fault for walking there in the first place (should have walked on the other side...damnit!), but I thought the guard saw me!!!! Stupid guard....I blame the object of my distraction too (which shall remain anonymous)!!! WaWa was with me and JohnJohn had just walked out, so they saw everything. Guys, if I go blind or anything rite, I'm gonna claim insurance from APIIT and you guys be my witnesses ok? Luckily WaWa was there to take care of me (JohnJohn had to go home). My wound was bleeding a bit, so WaWa bought some tissues for me. He also bought himself a can of latte, which I used to put on my eye to reduce the swelling (cold mah...). Went to class and that's when the questions started...."Aiyo, wat happened to your eye?!", "Who punched you lah?", "Catfight ah?! I want to watch!", "Tell lah...." And I spent the rest of the day trying to hide it with my hair. Sigh. Hope it won't leave a scar... :(

0 comments: