Saturday, June 24, 2006 | By: babedevil

Bye bye RM150

I went to the Guiness Black Party at Ruums last night. It was kinda boring so one of my friends suggested that we go over to Passion. I wanted to watch the game (Saudi Arabia vs Spain and Ukraine vs Tunisia) so why not....headed there, got a table and was watching the Ukraine match through the window. But it was so cold that the window was fogged up. Could hardly tell what was happening on the screen. Thank god later one of the employees took that window-washer-squegee-thingy and wiped the window...at least now i can watch the match properly.

But 30 minutes into the game I was despairing already. Stupid Ukraine still hasn't scored a goal. There goes my RM100....(Ukraine was giving 1 ball to Tunisia, so they had to win by at least 1 goal so I won't lose my RM100).....was sitting there grieving with my drink when suddenly, into the 70th minute, GOAL!!!!! Ukraine scored de first goal!!!! Yay!!! I was practically screaming there in the bar...OMG, I hope Tunisia doesn't score the next goal.....At least now I won't lose my RM100...Gosh I hope Ukraine gets another goal so I will get RM100!!! ......Well, they didn't....but I was satisfied that at least I didn't lose any money. Then I found out the score for the Spain match...1-0...Stupid Spain....why cannot score 2 more goals???!!! Make me lose money only.....

Whateverlah....
I wanted to go home and sleep already, but my friend didn't want to leave yet, so I had to stay loh (he was my ride home)...he wanted to finish his bottle of expired Chivas so he tried to make me drink, but I didn't want to drink anymore!!! Before that also he forced me to drink beer (which I hate!). So I was kinda upset at him because of that. Why can't people just accept it when others say 'No'? I was feeling really tired and I had work the next day summore....Later he and my other friends managed to finish the bottle, but then he wanted to go downstairs and dance...so oklah, I was feeling kinda high anyway....my other friends had to go and move their car or sumthin, so it was just me and him...went down, started dancing....was kinda feeling bored dancing there with him, but then I saw Ede and the gang!!! OMG, I've never been happier to see anyone in my life!!! So I kinda ditched my guy friend and went to hang out with Ede. We were just chatting when I got a call on my cell. It was JohnJohn...

"Hey, where are you?"
"Look up" *Me looking up* "Look Down" *me looking down* "Look left" *me looking left*
"Oi, where are you la???"
"Look right"
*me feeling played :(* "Dun want...."
"Look right!"
"Dun want!!!"
"Just look right!"
*sigh* "Ok....." *me looking right* "John!!!" *grin*

Turns out, he was sitting there the whole time...went over there and chatted with him...then he told me he wanted to bet on the next matches with my bookie...so I called the bookie, but I didn't understand what he was talking bout the odds and all so I let JohnJohn speak to him. He wanted to bet on South Korea so I decided to follow him. I actually wanted to bet on Switzerland but what the hell, maybe JohnJohn knows better. So I placed my bet for RM100 while he bet RM500. We wanted to bet on Togo as well, but in the end, tak jadi...Well, to make a long story short, South Korea lost 2-0.....

Stupid Spain, make me lose RM50

Stupid South Korea, make me lose RM100

Stupid me, for listening to JohnJohn

0 comments: