Friday, May 19, 2006 | By: babedevil

Dedicated to JW

Some time ago, while talking to JW, I think he misunderstood me a bit.

"JW....we so long never have yum cha session already...I'm gonna blog that now you and Tze Lun too busy to teman me go yum cha already..."
"Wah, my name is in your blog ah?! Must go and check it out loh!"

So now I'm feeling kinda bad coz I didn't blog about it. Well JW, to make it up to you, I have now mentioned your name 3 times! No, wait...the title counts as 1 too...so that makes 4!!! Hmmm....4 only ah?? Kinda little rite....??? Ok loh....JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW, JW....See, your name appeared so many times on my blog!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thanks haha

babedevil said...

you are very much welcome... :)

Anonymous said...

wahhh my name also there wor. not as popular as 'JW' though haha

who said no time go yumcha with you wor, just no opportunity only. organise one day i sure go wan :D

babedevil said...

u want to be as popular as JW ah? oklah, I post another one with ur name only.....

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah no need no need... go ahead with JW JW JW JW JW JW i dont mind hahaa