Friday, October 19, 2007 | By: babedevil

So excited!!!

So excited!!! 68 hours, 27 mins and counting!!! *jumping up and down* Yippie-yai-yay!!! Can't wait!

So excited that I've even created like, a gazillion checklists to help me pack my stuff and get ready. ~Lalalala....~

So excited that I've already started packing my bag like, a week earlier already...but can't finish packing yet, coz I still need to use some of the stuff now, like my toothbrush and glasses and....stuff. *glum*

So excited that I'm even unpacking and repacking my bag...tee-hee *giggles*

So excited that someone needs to boink me on the head to get me to calm down....but not too hard ar...I dun wanna end up in the hospital with a concussion...that won't be good for my plans... :s

Tata!!! Don't miss me too much!!! *giggles*

P.S OMG, I'm giggling....*swt*....*giggle*

4 comments:

CincauHangus.com said...

assignmeeeeennnntt.. asssssssssiiiiiiiigggggnnnnnmmmeeennnntttttt

babedevil said...

i know u r just jealous...bluek!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh noes.. our spam king here again.. swt..

babedevil said...

spam king??? huh??? wat?? where????