Monday, October 29, 2007 | By: babedevil

Back!!!

Just got back home at 1.30am yesterday. Unpacked, washed up and fnally went to bed at 2.30am. *snore* Practically slept the whole day away. Wake up, eat junk, watch tv, sleep, repeat. I think I was having withdrawal symptoms...bluerghhh...

Drove to college today. Had to reprogram my brain with Malaysian driving. Hands kept itching to press the horn every 10 seconds. Get your hands off that horn!!!

Damn, still feel so sluggish in class...jet lag can't last that long rite???? Must be all that bingeing last night.... x_x Luckily we just had a lab session and a tutorial. No brains required. We were free to do what we want. Thank god for little things.

Will be posting my travel journal for the next few days....if I can un-slug myself....*snore*

0 comments: