Sunday, June 26, 2011 | By: babedevil
Sometimes, you have to put on a smile even though you are dying inside.

Sometimes, you wish congratulations but inside it is like a knife twisting in your heart.

Sometimes, you look at a Twitter update and realise that you can't even remember what yours looked like.

Sometimes, you wonder what is wrong with you that caused it to be taken away.

Sometimes, you think you are strong enough to make it through the day, but then something comes along to make you break down.

Sometimes, you desperately need to cry your heart out, but there is no one to turn to.

And that is when you feel like curling up in a ball and die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, you post stupid entries that no one cares about in the hope that somebody would care enough to ask you what's wrong, only for you to either not reply or say you don't want to talk about it.

babedevil said...

Well, Anonymous, sorry that you felt that my post was stupid, but then again it wasn't written for you in the first place was it?

This is my blog, and I'm free to express my feelings whenever and however I want. You have your opinions, I have mine. Wasn't even expecting a response since I know this blog has been dead for a long time now.