Friday, October 30, 2009 | By: babedevil

My Life Is Average

And still with nothing to do at work.

Stumbled upon this site from my Google Reader. Seriously, there are some funny stuff here. I think they are little snippets of stories from different people. And they seem to sign off with 'MLIA'. Was on page 30 when I saw this:

Today, after realizing that my girlfriend reads this site everyday,I'm deciding to ask her something. So, Megan F. will you marry me? Since I'm overseas and can't call, so I hope this is good enough of a proposal. I love you! Love Eric, With you MLI more than A.

Today, I read a post about my boyfriend proposing to me. Yes, Eric, I will marry you. I'll see you in a few months. -Megan MLI now completely beyond A.

Awwww...

Ok, I still have 778 pages more to keep me occupied. Thank god!

0 comments: