Thursday, August 02, 2007 | By: babedevil

Ratatouille!!!


Repeat after me : rat - a - too - ee.....
Ok, now say this: FREE - rat - a - too - ee - tik - its....

Yup, that's right...

"...Nuffnang is also giving away up to 75 tickets complementary tickets to our bloggers to watch Ratatouille at their convenience.

Because we understand that it’s lonely to watch a movie alone, we’re giving away 2 tickets to each blogger."
-Nuffnang

Hmm....my maths may be a bit rusty, but if they're giving out 75 tickets only, with each blogger getting 2, does that mean that 1 blogger will have to get only 1 ticket...??? Or will there be an extra leftover ticket??? If that's the case, can I have that extra ticket???!!! Can I, can I, can I *Puss in Boots pleading face*????!!!

1 comments:

Nash said...

hehehehehe i have ticket i have tickets muhahahahahahahaha
*does the naked rain dance :P~~~