Tuesday, March 13, 2007 | By: babedevil

Sensitivity

I have been asked before why I hang out more with boys. I guess it's because guys are not as sensitive and 'siu hei' as girls. I'm more comfortable around them because I don't always have to REALLY watch what I say around them. They won't get easily offended when people tease them. Some girls tend to nitpick and look for hidden meanings inside a joke, even though there are none. Hey, I tease people, and I don't mind if people tease me back...no harm done....Haha, ok, very funny.....If I really am offended, I'll tell them to their face that I don't like it. Unlike a FRIEND of mine, X...

You see, it was just a little harmless teasing and it wasn't meant to be mean or anything. But maybe X is a little over-sensitive and for some reason, she felt that I was dissing her...Seriously, I wasn't...!!! And the thing is, if she was offended, she didn't say anything to me....Instead, she pretended that everything was fine and then proceeded to diss ME in her blog the next day. She didn't put my name but she knows that I read her blog....Like, what's up with that???!!! Well, now I'm returning the favour...though, I'm not really dissing her like how she dissed me....

So now, lesson learnt:
  • Watch what you say around girls.
  • Think it through before you tease girls. In fact, maybe I shouldn't even think about doing it, in case anyone of them has got 'siu che pei hei'.

  • Don't assume that you know your friends. They might surprise you one day with the things they do.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

if only all girls are less sensitive :P

babedevil said...

yaloh, yaloh...

Anonymous said...

too bad... as girls are type of sensitive thingy.. thats why is called as girl... still depend on what situation and the problem is about... Still babedevil is sensitive with the word 'fat'!!

babedevil said...

oi!!! who wouldn't be sensitive with that word la??!! especially if 'kena ejek' by that so many times...you go n tell other girls that n see what happens to you...

Anonymous said...

Sure... i always tease my female friend using that word... Nothing happen also. and i am still in 1 piece. Still, they will angry with me but in a joking way..
U ah... is like exploding a volcano with a big load of C4...
Muahaha...

And i remember you saying "I dont care how people say about me, as long as i am comfort with what i am now.."
right?? Haha..
Why not u go ejek your female friend around u... see what happen?
ok? gros, cute, pretty babedevil

babedevil said...

eh, if i really was angry with you i wouldn't even be speaking to you anymore la...and i AM comfortable with who i am, that's why you are still in 1 piece...

Anonymous said...

k la.. k la... dont wanna tease u anymore... But oh... every girls also "siu hei" 1 la... more or less la, thats what i am sure...

babedevil said...

duh...that's what i said in my post wat...

Anonymous said...

teach me how to diss people someday, ok? wanna learn the lady's way... So, how u and x?

babedevil said...

we're like normal already loh...forgiven and forgotten...

Anonymous said...

that's good to hear. i was a little worried that you two were acting like complete strangers!