Monday, April 24, 2006 | By: babedevil

Breathe baby, breathe!!!

Sigh...I guess it's about time I gave my blog a little CPR...come on baby, don't you dare die on me now....The wake up call came from someone who left a comment on my blog last Saturday... That sort of reminded me that I still had a blog to look after....even my Flooble chatterbox was deleted :( I think it happened when I balik kampung (forgot to ask you guys to spam my chatterbox a bit....sigh)

It's been ages since my last post, but it's not that there wasn't anything to blog about (I made a lot of drafts, I swear!), it was just that I was waiting for pics to upload with my posts...but my frens took such a freaking long time to give them to me, so fuhgetaboutit! From now on, there will only be words on my blog (If you happen to see a stray pic popping up here somewhere sometime, count your blessings, it means that I was in a good enough mood to upload some). Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go sign up for a new chatterbox.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i have the new chatterbox address, is it gonna be a different address or what !!! i dont know how this things works lol